Ucrete® Concrete Floor Surface Protection
Ucrete by BASF is a concrete floor protection system for industries such as food, beverage, meat, chemical and commercial kitchens needing a seamless, monolithic floor resistant to the growth of bacteria and fungi. The Ucrete flooring system can be used on new and existing concrete surfaces and on the most challenging floor surfaces where Concare’s technical installers have proven expertise in Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Indiana and Minnesota.
The seamless flooring protection system, Ucrete, is engineered to defend against bacterial growth, fungi, thermal shock, chemicals and various physical abuses such as forklifts and machinery.
Ucrete by BASF offers a wide variety of Ucrete products specifically formulated for your concrete floors special needs. Learn more about:
- Ucrete DP - Polyurethane concrete solution with a slurry, flake broadcast resurfacing system that offers slip resistant, thermal stability, impact resistance, abrasion resistance and chemical resistance.
- Ucrete DP Systems - Polyurethane topcoat with four-components that offers solvent-free, heavy duty polyurethane resin technology.
- Ucrete BC4-6-9 - Polyurethane concrete slurry broadcast flooring systems with a ¼” to 3/8” thickness.
- Ucrete IF - A polyurethane concrete metal aggregate flooring system that is troweled and installed at 1/4” – 1/2” thick.
- Ucrete MF - A polyurethane concrete flooring system that is installed with a 3/16 – 1/4" thickness.
- Ucrete RG - Polyurethane concrete protection solution use for forming cove bases and renovating walls. The concrete protection is installed to 3/16" thickness.
- Ucrete UD200 - Polyurethane concrete resurfacing troweled, monolithic flooring system installed from 1/4 – 3/8" thick.